Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
(03-02-2017, 03:39 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: The info I've heard on it, I think everyone will be very happy with the changes to the ride.  Let's just all keep a positive mind to the changes.

This is the Internet! We will always assume the worst. Tongue
Will and u are the worst culprit!
(03-02-2017, 03:39 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: The info I've heard on it, I think everyone will be very happy with the changes to the ride.  Let's just all keep a positive mind to the changes.

Good to hear! I'm pretty optimistic. I'm sure Lagoon knows how important Terroride is. You can make some pretty sweet dark ride scenes with a CNC mill and some UV reactive paint. I'll probably only be disappointed if it's all plywood cutouts.
So now we know that lagoon considers 'Terroride: A classic re-imagined' as a new ride for 2017. So what is it? Who did the imagining?
What do you think will change in the new reimagined Terroride?    

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Everything
(03-18-2017, 07:34 PM)CoastersN Wrote: What do you think will change in the new reimagined Terroride?

I dunno cause i ain't riding any time soon. (400-500 years)

Maybe make a new "Surprise" at the end?
The Dude in the Coat
(03-18-2017, 07:00 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: So now we know that lagoon considers 'Terroride: A classic re-imagined' as a new ride for 2017. So what is it? Who did the imagining?
Did I miss something? Where did this info come from?
Maybe some Disney style projections?

(03-18-2017, 08:05 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Did I miss something? Where did this info come from?

DragonTamer posted some pictures of this year's park map. http://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.ph...0#pid73160