Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
Anyone have an idea when this ride opens?

I know it likely won't be ready for this weekend. But I am heading to the park for the first time in several years on Saturday. I cannot wait to ride Cannibal!!!

Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
June is what I've been told.
The park is opening on Friday my school's going. It would be cool if it would open up on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Parks not even open on Friday! Silly​ people
(05-10-2017, 04:39 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Parks not even open on Friday!  Silly people

Not for you or me, it's not, but it's definitely open during the week for school days during the spring. I've worked plenty of them.
If you have a season pass I know you can get in but I don't think you can buy tickets and they don't advertise that they're open.

(05-10-2017, 05:03 PM)CPrider Wrote: If you have a season pass I know you can get in but I don't think you can buy tickets and they don't advertise that they're open.

I've always wondered if that would work. Do they even open the auto gate? If it's just a school day, I could see them only letting school buses in to park in the field... keep out us season pass-holding riff-raff
They open the auto gates for people.

Your "school"...
I ran into a matinence guy yesterday. He said there is now a really cool waterfall inside!