Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
Michael Jackson was in that movie he was an alien
There is a small hole in the tarp at the exit. I was able to take this picture through that hole. Please note I did not make this hole nor do I condone the making of holes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice catch!! That looks AWESOME!
(05-06-2017, 11:36 AM)tdaun Wrote: There is a small hole in the tarp at the exit. I was able to take this picture through that hole. Please note I did not make this hole nor do I condone the making of holes.

This confirms what I thought they were doing. That is either a very good reproduction or the original mural itself returned to its original spot Happy .
Beautiful.
(05-06-2017, 12:50 PM)Brăden Wrote: Beautiful.

Brad do u think it's the original or a replicate?
omfg I have much more faith in this whole thing now. That brick wall with weapons must actually be inside. The vulture must have been moved. I would guess that's a print and not the original but who knows.

Great job tdaun!
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Unless someone been doing A LOT of touch up work, that's a copy. The original is pretty worn down, which is why it was moved to the annex.
This evening's wind caused some of the black plastic to open a view of the mural for Shane and I. Very nice Smile

Employees immediately put the plastic back into place. You'd think government secrets leaked out or something the way they were moving. lol
The mural isn't in the right place. It's too low to the ground.

See
http://lagoonisfun.com/attachment.php?aid=580
vs
http://wiki.lagoonisfun.com/index.php?ti...m_exit.JPG

At least it's coming back, I guess I can't be too picky. I hope the original sound effects (the honk, and siren and whatnot) at least make it into the new soundtrack. They have big nostalgic appeal. Even if they take the honk gag out it could and should still be heard in the background throughout the ride like it always has been.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name