Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
What makes you think Michael Jackson ever left??? Smile
(05-01-2017, 03:50 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Speaking of Michael Jackson, do you think he'll come back?
As a hologram...
Well this discussion took an interesting turn since I was here last...
New for 2017, Terroride: A Classic Reborn... with the ghosts of former musicians! Come see Tupac, MJ, Elvis, Glenn Miller, and Buddy Holly, in stunning 4K 3-D Virtual Reality...

...I'll see myself out.
Realistic 4K-3D would make places like Disneyland a LOT of money. Image Star Wars characters / re-enactments. The actors and actresses would be immortalized forever. Who needs Wax Museums when you have 4K-3D! ....coming soon to an attraction near you....
Bring on the 4k-3D!
Wow, I was tired when I wrote that. Let me clarify. When on the pathway looking at the ride the animatronic on the right side at the top looked like Michael Jackson.
Oh, are you talking about the witch in the northern tower? They are just boarded up like they do every off season. They don't remove them. You'll see them again.
(04-29-2017, 07:44 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: There is a large parking area between the back of terroride and the ticket booths. They had the room to expand west if they had wanted too. Im sure the ride will still be awesome. All the leaks i have been impressed with.

Expansion would be great but one step at a time. Maybe expand caatle that would be way better.
(05-01-2017, 05:56 PM)gregwibert Wrote: What makes you think Michael Jackson ever left??? Smile

I'm reminded of that one exchange in the movie "Men in Black": "Hey, you know Elvis is dead, right?" "Noooo, Elvis is not dead - he just went home!"