Terroride "A Classic Reimagined"
Good point. Maybe it will be additional audio... Like a narrator.
Cool idea. They definitely could be incorporated together (haunted mansion style)
Sort of what I was thinking, too... some of that script "sounds" like companion narration, like it might be accompanying environmental sounds from the ride. Would be perfect for an in-car speaker that went with you.
(04-29-2017, 01:07 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Sort of what I was thinking, too... some of that script "sounds" like companion narration, like it might be accompanying environmental sounds from the ride.  Would be perfect for an in-car speaker that went with you.

That would be great. I'm so excited to see what they have done with it. Only problem is I wish they could have expanded it. Terroride is a very short ride. Who knows. This is a needed overhaul and maybe practice for something bigger yet to come.
Yea they should have expanded it a bit
(04-29-2017, 09:05 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Yea they should have expanded it a bit

There is plenty of room there. It was a possibility.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
The upper half of the Fun House slides are still there. No idea why they haven't ever taken those down? They could expand west, along roller coaster, if they really wanted to. I don't think they need the south ticket booths, do they? They could just augment the north ticket booths and guest services?
(04-29-2017, 03:49 PM)gregwibert Wrote: The upper half of the Fun House slides are still there. No idea why they haven't ever taken those down? They could expand west, along roller coaster, if they really wanted to. I don't think they need the south ticket booths, do they? They could just augment the north ticket booths and guest services?

There is a large parking area between the back of terroride and the ticket booths. They had the room to expand west if they had wanted too. Im sure the ride will still be awesome. All the leaks i have been impressed with.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(04-28-2017, 06:10 PM)Brăden Wrote: Good point. Maybe it will be additional audio... Like a narrator.

It's a pity actor Vincent Price isn't still around - I think it would have been rather cool to have had him be the narrator for that (think of what he did for the music video for Michael Jackson's song "Thriller").
Speaking of Michael Jackson, do you think he'll come back?