Rocket Rumers (and other stuff relating the Rocket)
We are seeing some changes with Rocket, with lights and all that. Any ideas or predictions? This is also just a disscution of The Rocket, the S&S drop tower. I'm going to try it this season, so i'll tell you how that goes. But yeah, we'll see!
The Dude in the Coat
Because you can't reply to the meme page anymore:

Rides  Fire Dragon during rain
[b]
The Dude in the Coat
Are you drunk? It's pretty early in the day.
Click here for eternal salvation.

(02-27-2017, 05:58 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Are you drunk? It's pretty early in the day.

worst mistake ever. and no
The Dude in the Coat
(02-27-2017, 05:14 PM)DragonFire101AP Wrote: We are seeing some changes with Rocket, with lights and all that. Any ideas or predictions? This is also just a disscution of The Rocket, the S&S drop tower. I'm going to try it this season, so i'll tell you how that goes. But yeah, we'll see!

I doubt anything new is added. The lights working on rocket would be sweet again, I'll be happy for the white lights but if the color changing lights come back I'll be really excited. Now I wish Cannibal had lights lighting up its tower better.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I would light up the track, not the tower. Much more appealing.
(03-01-2017, 12:57 PM)Brăden Wrote: I would light up the track, not the tower. Much more appealing.

If it had a light package like Monster at Adventureland in Iowa has it would be sweet! Just one color of lights and not a mix like Monster.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(03-01-2017, 05:31 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: If it had a light package like Monster at Adventureland in Iowa has it would be sweet! Just one color of lights and not a mix like Monster.

Fingers Crossed the Chassis Lighting is finally active this year.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-04-2017, 07:49 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Fingers Crossed the Chassis Lighting is finally active this year.
Was Cannibal supposed to have chassis lighting? This is the first I've heard of it.
(03-04-2017, 08:34 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Was Cannibal supposed to have chassis lighting? This is the first I've heard of it.
Yes, and the system on the trains has been in place since day 1. The LED strips were finally installed last summer.        

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island