If Lagoon could add anythin, what would you want them to add?
What does Lagoon need? This is similar to the "What New Ride will Lagoon Add in 2017," but be less realistic. I think they need a B&M Invert (Dragon Challenge?), followed by an RMC Track Topper Smile Wink
The Dude in the Coat
I'll take an inverted B&M
(02-15-2017, 07:14 PM)Brăden Wrote: I'll take an inverted B&M

If we could see an import for another park, what coaster would you want? For me it's Banshee of Afterburn
The Dude in the Coat
If we're in fantasy realm, there's only one correct answer: a mine train coaster themed into the Rattlesnake Rapids zone.

But I'd settle for a grown-up B&M dangly ride, too. Wink
(02-15-2017, 09:54 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: If we're in fantasy realm, there's only one correct answer:  a mine train coaster themed into the Rattlesnake Rapids zone.

But I'd settle for a grown-up B&M dangly ride, too.  Wink

Yeah, that would be pretty awesome too, i just think a B&M would be a better fit
The Dude in the Coat
Lagoon needs a really good airtime coaster. I'd love to see a GCI or GG woodie.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I would take an awesome Woodie roller coaster back in Pioneer Village I don't care who builds it. Also if I was to pick a B&M I would do a floorless any layout.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
(02-15-2017, 11:56 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Lagoon needs a really good airtime coaster. I'd love to see a GCI or GG woodie.

I have to agree. The only other coaster that really gets you airtime is Roller Coaster, and that's getting a little rough. A track topper on Roller coaster would be nice, otherwise, a ground up GCI i would Heart
The Dude in the Coat
I think it's pretty out of the question to expect anything from another ride manufacturer in the foreseeable future, considering Lagoon's In House Design Team. I would love to see what Lagoon and ART Engineering GmbH could do with an Inverted Type Coaster.

Roller Coaster has plenty of Air Time and being a little rough gives it character. It's not brutally rough like Racer at Kings Island or Mean Streak at Cedar Point was.

When it comes to thrill Rides, unless anything else new and innovative comes along, I've heard Lagoon still has their eye on HUSS Giant Frisbee.

Gravity Kraft Trains, like those on Cu Chulainn at Tayto Park were the most comfortable Wood Coaster Train I've ever been in.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-16-2017, 04:08 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I think it's pretty out of the question to expect anything from another ride manufacturer in the foreseeable future, considering Lagoon's In House Design Team. I would love to see what Lagoon and ART Engineering GmbH could do with an Inverted Type Coaster.

Roller Coaster has plenty of Air Time and being a little rough gives it character. It's not brutally rough like Racer at Kings Island or Mean Streak at Cedar Point was.

When it comes to thrill Rides, unless anything else new and innovative comes along, I've heard Lagoon still has their eye on HUSS Giant Frisbee.

Gravity Kraft Trains, like those on Cu Chulainn at Tayto Park were the most comfortable Wood Coaster Train I've ever been in.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have to agree with you on Roller Coaster. It isn't terribly rough, and is till go on it, even if my family won't. Which is also why I haven't rode JetStar 2 for a while. I would love to try a HUSS Giant Frisbee, great addition.

Yeah Lagoon has built 2 coasters, both have been great, I would love to see more of them. Maybe even have other parks order some rides and they'll become the next B&M? (just kidding)
The Dude in the Coat