Favorite Lagoon commercial?
I just added it. The quality is made worse when I upload it to YouTube, but you should be able to recognize your teacher if she's in it.

(01-28-2017, 07:39 PM)Brăden Wrote: I just added it. The quality is made worse when I upload it to YouTube, but you should be able to recognize your teacher if she's in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZbaVhSaZGU

Awesome! Yes, that's it, the 'mom' in the commercial is my middle school history teacher Mrs. Crane, haha. Thanks!
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Haha. I thought it might be her. She kind of seemed like a teacher.
(01-26-2017, 02:53 PM)Brăden Wrote: Also hated the Rockstar ad. Let Fun Reign and Best Friends are probably the best ones from recent years. I still kinda like the one from about 10 years ago where a kid walks up to the front gate when the park is closed and the guy pushes a button that brings the park to life. Totally unrealistic, but at the time I thought it was amazing. Especially compared to the one with the people in flower costumes from 2004. I might have to make a YouTube playlist of all of these. I know of a few that aren't on Lagoon's account.

EDIT: Most of them are on vimeo. Here's the one I liked, called "Awaken". I guess the park opens when he swipes his season pass. Now that it's been a few years, it looks pretty cheap. Haha!

Also a favorite
I like the ones for coke but i probably like the old band Comercials the best.