Lagoon in No Limits....
Slowly but surely I am working on a recreation of Lagoon in No Limits Roller Coaster Simulator. I am doing small sections at a time and once done they will all be placed into the same file. This is just for fun and will post updated periodically here. Below is a few pictures of the progress. The South side of PV was featured in my latest video. (Link is in my signature below).

Roller Coaster: Still needs some shaping and refining work but the ride is coming along nicely. The station still needs to be modeled but that will be done later.
[Image: December%2023%202016%20Progress_zpsyxguwu1d.png]

Spider is coming along nicely as well. Track work is mostly done. Still needs some work along with the scenery around it.
[Image: Progress%20Jan%2018%202017_zpsof8j45ik.png]
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
So you're a fan of the white paint on RC? I like both, just not at the same time. Like it has been for years now. Happy
(01-18-2017, 09:36 PM)Brăden Wrote: So you're a fan of the white paint on RC? I like both, just not at the same time. Like it has been for years now. Happy

Yeah! They should [s]trip it!
(01-18-2017, 09:36 PM)Brăden Wrote: So you're a fan of the white paint on RC? I like both, just not at the same time. Like it has been for years now. Happy

I agree. I like it in both painted and not painted but not at the same time. If I had choose between the two I would choose to paint it even though I understand why Lagoon has decided not to paint it.

This is a close up showing the details on how the ride looks right now. I haven't decided if I'll make it the paint newer or not yet.

[Image: Detail%20of%20Colors%20Jan%2019%202017_zpsfku8kmed.png]
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West