What kind of ride will Lagoon add in 2017?
I agree with the family swing from Zamperla. I could also see a Jump Around or Demolition Derby happening. Outside of Zamperla, Skylines Crazy Couch looks so cute and is a fairly unique kiddie ride.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(12-07-2016, 01:56 PM)RCF Wrote: I agree with the family swing from Zamperla. I could also see a Jump Around or Demolition Derby happening. Outside of Zamperla, Skylines Crazy Couch looks so cute and is a fairly unique kiddie ride.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

A Demolition Derby ride would be sweet.

Back on Page 1 of this thread Jet Star 2 mentioned a custom wood coaster in house by Lagoon would be a great addition and I totally agree. I dunno where they would put it though. Wood coasters are loud so it would need to be out away from the city.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
What do people think about spreading out the kids rides throughout the park?
(12-16-2016, 10:08 AM)Brăden Wrote: What do people think about spreading out the kids rides throughout the park?

Its an interesting idea. Depends on where I guess. I know with having little kids its nice having them all so close together but its also bad because everyone has a stroller and the stroller doesn't fit through a lot of kiddy land. I would be up for spreading out a little bit.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-16-2016, 10:08 AM)Brăden Wrote: What do people think about spreading out the kids rides throughout the park?

I kinda like it, too. On the one hand, it's fun having a dedicated area that the kids can feel at home in & run from ride to ride & see what else is available for them. But, yeah, it sure gets crowded back there sometimes and some trips to the park lately I feel like I never leave that area to see other parts of the park.
There is an advantage to having them all together. I was just thinking - what if they had a central kids area with smaller groups of kids rides spread around the park? Somewhere they can ride while the big kids go on Colossus and Wicked or Cannibal. If they ever get rid of Musik and Screamer maybe they could put a few there. I'm sure lots of people would appreciate more room in Kiddie Land. And families wouldn't have to be split up the whole day. The only problem I can think of is there would also be more strollers in other areas.
(08-12-2016, 02:01 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Lagoon's recent history of additions have been about Balance, with Thrill Rides, followed by Family Rides, followed by Thrill Rides, etc. I would imagine that we can expect a new Family Ride or Rides next year.

It was rumored back in 2013 Lagoon was looking at a couple of different Family Rides from Zamperla, including the Speedway and Tea Cups, and a Demolition Derby Family Ride was mentioned. I would love to see Lagoon build a Custom Version of the Demolition Derby on the West Side of what's left of Putter Around the Park. They could move Bulgy over by Bombora or Behind Jumping Dragon, and even close off that Midway.

That said, I would imagine Lagoon would go towards more of Zamperla's best Sellers, like a Jump Around or Happy Swing, or Both. Again, as I've said for years, I'd like to see Sky Fighter moved to the Corner by the Employee Kitchen, a Jump Around could still fit between Bulgy and Sky Fighter, opening up that Midway in front of Tidal Wave again, and that small area behind Jumping Dragon has been screaming Happy Swing since forever. Lagoon could also add a couple more Family Rides across from BomBora.

I think we are looking at 2018/2019/2020 before we see a big new addition. While I would LOVE to see a new wood coaster, I don't think that's what we're going to get. If Lagoon got a new Dark Ride, I would hope for a traditional Dark Ride, as I'm not a huge fan of the interactive dark rides. As far as a new thrill ride; Giant Frisbee! I would love to see Lagoon build a real Inverted Coaster though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
A demolition derby would be awesome, though i think bulgy is too silmar to a jump around. Happy swing would be good
The Dude in the Coat
This is what i would love to see at the park. 
http://www.zamperla.com/products/giant-discovery/
(01-26-2017, 11:30 PM)CPrider Wrote: This is what i would love to see at the park. 
http://www.zamperla.com/products/giant-discovery/
I would rather the Intamin version that is currently being built at Liseberg. Lagoon has been having so many problems with Air Race, I wonder how reliable a Giant Discovery would be at Lagoon. I've heard Black Widow at Kennywood has been getting a fair share of downtime. I know Intamin doesn't have a better track record, but flat rides are different machines to coasters.
Doesn't matter what company you get it from they all have issues. The gearboxes go out at least once a season.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk