What kind of ride will Lagoon add in 2017?
I honestly am going with my theory of them replacing the Log Flume with a modern model. With all of the changes to Rattlesnake Rapids' Plaza, I think it isn't out of the question if they built a new flume that's expanded some and the entrance is moved to the Plaza.

I wouldn't think a dark ride would make sense yet with it being this far into the season with no other obvious construction. I still hold to the idea they might replace Dracula's Castle with a modern version inside the entire Game Time building.

If it's not a flume, I guess more rides in Kiddieland can't hurt. Why not go for the biggest kid section in the world?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I've always wondered what they were going to do with that Amphitheater behind cliffhanger that isn't in use I believe. I wouldn't be mad if they took that out and cliffhanger for something new. Cliffhanger isn't nearly as fun as it used to be. I wouldn't care to see it go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
On the topic of Cliffhanger, replacing it with a proper Huss Top Spin would be great.

Does anyone know how other Mondial Splashovers are faring with time?
(08-17-2016, 08:07 PM)ThatWyomingDude Wrote: On the topic of Cliffhanger, replacing it with a proper Huss Top Spin would be great.

Does anyone know how other Mondial Splashovers are faring with time?
Canada's Wonderland has one, and has been working fairly well as far as I know.

The only issue with Cliffhanger (besides the warranty being void many moons ago,) is that Lagoon doesn't operate it a more wild program. It easily could be an amazing ride if Lagoon was willing to operate it to its full potential.
(08-17-2016, 08:20 PM)RCF Wrote: Canada's Wonderland has one, and has been working fairly well as far as I know.

The only issue with Cliffhanger (besides the warranty being void many moons ago,) is that Lagoon doesn't operate it a more wild program. It easily could be an amazing ride if Lagoon was willing to operate it to its full potential.

Agreed.

I have also notice Tidal Wave is "flat" this season. It used to go higher / faster. I hardly feel any stomach drop this season.
Tidal Ripple...? I've noticed that too.

Maybe it goes as high, just not as fast?
A guess that the new ride might be an update to the existing Log Flume was spun off from this thread.

It was also mentioned that Screamscape posted the following rumor.

Screamscape Wrote:I'm told that during an ACE Tour of the park over the weekend, Lagoon mentioned that the park would open two new children's rides for 2017.

The two kiddie rides seems like something Lagoon would do. If so, will it be the tiny Zamperla swing and Bulgy type rides that Linearinduction mentioned? Something bigger? Where would they be located?
There is that one corner of the old mini-golf area still available. Maybe they finally retire an older Kiddieland ride?
I'm going to be really curious to see if Catapult is still there next year. Considering it was down all season... if that went, it opens up a HUGE chunk of North Midway for a new ride... especially if Paratrooper gets relocated. Speaking of, seeing Hydro from the satellite view... it's easy to forget just what a huge chunk of real estate that soggy mess takes up.
(08-24-2016, 10:45 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I'm going to be really curious to see if Catapult is still there next year. Considering it was down all season... if that went, it opens up a HUGE chunk of North Midway for a new ride... especially if Paratrooper gets relocated. Speaking of, seeing Hydro from the satellite view... it's easy to forget just what a huge chunk of real estate that soggy mess takes up.
It really is a big space. And speaking of catapult, the season's not over yet.