2016 Frightmares
(10-17-2016, 11:20 AM)acefreely44 Wrote: Agree completely.  I would suggest raising season passes significantly come the start of the summer.  Still offering a good deal for us early purchasers Smile.  Then Frightmares need to be 15 dollars more per ticket. (maybe more) For what you get I can't believe they are not charging more.   Then they should adjust the warp passes to be a little less on Friday/Sunday and much more on Saturday.  I know we've discussed this before but Lagoon should pilot the "warp pass" with some rides during peak season on Saturday's and see how it goes.  I see it as a win/win.
Some really good/interesting ideas. I'm a season pass holder for universal orlando. I returned from there a few weeks ago. While I was there I did Halloween Horror Nights which was a good time. In my jaded opinion Frightmares is better. They charge almost twice what Lagoon does.
I think our little park isn't so little anymore. Thanks Cannibal! Happy
As the t-shirt says, "freakin' cannibal".
(10-17-2016, 11:17 PM)Brăden Wrote: As the t-shirt says, "freakin' cannibal".

LOL!  That couldn't be any more Utahn if it came with a carrot-filled Jell-O mold & a Maverik cup filled with Diet Coke.
(10-17-2016, 11:08 PM)Willenator Wrote: I think our little park isn't so little anymore. Thanks Cannibal! Happy

I think you're right
My Maverik cup is filled with Coke Zero. Does that count?
Smile I lean Diet Pepsi if I can find it... just wish it didn't foam up so bad from the fountains...
YOU GUYS ARE CRACKIN' ME UP! So many GREAT comments here!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!  Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

I do think Lagoon should charge more as well as adjust the fee based on park attendance/peak and off-peak. Do you think the kids that work in the ticket booth can keep the prices accurate? LOL