2016 Frightmares
Been hearing from a number of unnamed sources that the pioneer pavilion is going to be setup as a haunted attraction this year.  Can you imagine what the possibilities could be?!?  ?
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
Construction has begun

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
(08-10-2016, 01:09 PM)Stacy Wrote: Been hearing from a number of unnamed sources that the pioneer pavilion is going to be setup as a haunted attraction this year.  Can you imagine what the possibilities could be?!?  ?

Yeah, there was a picture or two and a little discussion going on recently about that somewhere, but my old age prevents me from remembering where I saw it. May have been on the LIF Facebook page, or maybe even the LagoonToday Facebook page... heck, it might have even been on Swarm. Anyway, I remember seeing a couple of pictures of it in the last few days and talking with a couple of other LIF'ers about it, so... yeah. LOL

I'm not a haunted house guy myself, but it seems like it should be a fun place for one.
Where is that Frightmares wall at? Is that blocking the Pioneer Pavilion or somewhere else?
Somewhere else...by Davis pavilion...it is actually 2 semi Trailers covered up.
Interesting. I need to head to the park to check that out.
As of Tuesday there wasn't much going on behind it.
I hope they bring back Twisted Tales from 2014. Does anyone else want it back?
I thought it was pretty good. Better than the 20 Years Of Terror at least.

I'm excited to see the new PV walk-through. I'm curious if they might use some artifacts out of their vast storage area to decorate some of the rooms. I'm also wondering if this will mean no more Pioneer Village Scare Zone. I wouldn't really miss it except for the chance to see the old Terroride props.
I see them recycling what was done for the Scare Zone moved to the PV Pavilion walk-through while not reopening the Scare Zone. It took over a huge part of PV and left it closed off for those who don't want to be scared.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk