Any Way You Want It 2016
Show Information: "Lagoon is proud to present, in partnership with the creator and director of Cirque Innosta, Joseph Wartnerchaney, Any Way You Want It. In a time when denim was distressed, Aqua Net was king and rock was as big as the hair, a local skating rink is threatened by a corporate takeover. One intrepid team of ladies takes a stand and fights for their right to party by competing in a quirky 80's-themed talent show. This gutsy group of gals lets everyone know that there's only two things to be afraid of ... a pair of roller skates and girl power! Don't stop believing because the journey is any way you want it!"

Show runs from June 4th to September 4th.

Show days and times: Wednesdays to Mondays at 6:00 pm, 7:30 pm, and 9:00 pm.
OK, that just went on my list of things not to miss when I go to the park.
It does sound like it has promise (especially if the performers fall on stage while skating!)  Laugh
Roller skates and girl power!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Greg I will drag u kicking and screaming AND you will enjoy it. grin
(05-17-2016, 01:31 PM)Willenator Wrote: Roller skates and girl power!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That is a HOT Combo for me!!!
(05-17-2016, 12:33 PM)Walter Wrote: OK, that just went on my list of things not to miss when I go to the park.
I'll take a knock off "Rock of Ages" Any Day! Smile

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island