New Food Stands
Greg always carries his pocket punch, he needs to trademark that stuff.
I saw the Navajo taco stand today. It was not busy at all. It was open but looked like it was closed. Btw they were running spider today with empty cars...
(04-29-2017, 07:11 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I saw the Navajo taco stand today. It was not busy at all. It was open but looked like it was closed. Btw they were running spider today with empty cars...

Noticed the same when I walked past it... they really need to advertise that place a bit better.

Saw Maintenance working on Spider while I was waiting 45 minutes in the Wicked singles line, but didn't see cars running... good to know!
(04-28-2017, 11:44 PM)Willenator Wrote: Also, a bit of a small topic jump, but is anyone else sad to see that Lagoon isn't doing the free refill cups again this year?

Is it officially confirmed that these cups aren't being done?
(04-29-2017, 10:19 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Is it officially confirmed that these cups aren't being done?

I've seen no signage promoting the free refills and cups. All I'm seeing are the signs for the 2017 cups stating that this year's cups can be refilled for $0.99 while previous years cups are $2.99.
I'm pretty sure free refill cups are gone. Lagoon is so busy anymore I'm thinking they don't need the promotion.
(04-29-2017, 10:19 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Is it officially confirmed that these cups aren't being done?

Yep.  I heard it directly from a Merch manager.  Apparently there are two reasons that contributed to it:  one, it was sort of a special for the 130th anniversary last year, and two (surprisingly), there wasn't enough demand for them last year & they had to dispose of quite a bit of unsold inventory at the end of the year.

Still, I really hope they'll reconsider next year, even if they order a more limited run:  they're just such an awesome win, I think it's a detriment to the park to not have them.
Zeppe's opened today in that blue building where the Plinko game was last year. They have other locations in Harrisville, Providence and St. George.

http://zeppes.net
Looks good. I'm going to have to try it.
Yay! More desserts that I can't eat! I'll have to be sure & not try it next time I'm at the park.