New Food Stands
GREG! Why you no take pictures?! Guess this means I have to head out there tomorrow. Tongue
It wasn't as popular as Swig when that opened. The only difference between last weekend and today was one guy standing at the window.
Glad I could give you an excuse to visit the park! LOL

It's true, we only saw 1 guy buy anything. They don't have a sign pointing to it like they do for Swig. I did buy Swig yesterday. Still glad they put it in PV.  Wink
So, any info anyone wants to pass along about this new Navajo Taco place? Menu, prices, food reviews?
I think just the Navajo taco was 7.99 and combo 9.99
Also the funnel cake, which I believe is the same price?
Don't remember funnel cake price
I thought I had posted the image with the pricing, but it turns out I had missed it. So here it is:

[Image: HRTyc2X.jpg]

Also, a bit of a small topic jump, but is anyone else sad to see that Lagoon isn't doing the free refill cups again this year?
(04-28-2017, 11:44 PM)Willenator Wrote: I thought I had posted the image with the pricing, but it turns out I had missed it. So here it is:

[Image: HRTyc2X.jpg]

Also, a bit of a small topic jump, but is anyone else sad to see that Lagoon isn't doing the free refill cups again this year?

Quite a bit.  As much as I drink when I'm there in the peak of the summer, that's going to cost me big-time.  Not to mention, they saved a ton of time not having to pay each time you got a refill, so it helped keep Foods lines down.  Really think Foods/Merch dropped the ball big time by not repeating that this year.  I get that last year was the 130th anniversary, but still... they were really a win-win all over the place.  Easily my biggest disappointment from Lagoon for awhile, not even joking (although the price vs. lack of variety in healthy food choices is a darned close second.  Just try eating at Lagoon as a diabetic... I dare ya).
(04-29-2017, 12:43 AM)DragonTamer Wrote:  Easily my biggest disappointment from Lagoon for awhile, not even joking (although the price vs. lack of variety in healthy food choices is a darned close second.  Just try eating at Lagoon as a diabetic... I dare ya).

We always leave the park to eat now. Started about 3 seasons ago. There are too many food choices nearby now.

I typically carry a bottle of flavored water in my back pocket (Braden named it "Pocket Punch". lol) It's always good to stay hydrated in July and August.