Idea: "Who's at the park today" feature?
Haha. We know Greg. If that's your REAL name...
(03-16-2016, 10:55 PM)Brădēn Wrote: Haha. We know Greg. If that's your REAL name...

LOL

That IS my REAL name, as far as You know....
(03-17-2016, 01:18 PM)gregwibert Wrote: LOL

That IS my REAL name, as far as You know..../

Yea he could be a smurf for all we know.
(03-17-2016, 10:18 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Yea he could be a smurf for all we know.
He is the size of one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
He is a smurf from ingress
Well, that actually worked out pretty well -- and heck, it made it kinda fun checking into rides with Swarm (apparently I have some work to do if I'm going to topple Braden's mayoral monopoly Tongue )

Great to run into a few folks from the forums today & put some faces to the names, hopefully we'll meet again soon!
Haha. Yeah, maybe I won't check in on every ride to give others a chance. In the beginning, mayorships could earn you special perks or discounts at some businesses. They got rid of mayorships for a year or two and most users stopped using it so most businesses don't participate anymore, even though they brought it back.

Anyway, it's a lot more fun having others play along and it was good to meet you in person too.
I saw all the check-ins and was sad I wasn't there. Here's to hoping I can use it on the park soon! Happy
Just a reminder for everyone: a few of us use Swarm to check in at Lagoon and hook up. It's turned out to be a bunch of fun to use and has a little game aspect to it. If you are interested, let us know so we can add you!
Looks like you guys are enjoying it. You're all leaving me in the dust on points lately!

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk