Live Entertainment 2016
This topic is for discussing Lagoon's live entertainment for 2016. This post will update with entertainment information as we learn what Lagoon has in store for the year.

Anyone hear anything about Lagoon's 2016 entertainment yet?
Ive heard Raven probably wont be back. Frown
Just a quick heads-up for those looking here/curious: I posted a photo of the 2016 Carousel Theatre line-up over in the "Lagoon Discussion" forum's "Lagoon 2016" topic. For some reason, can't add an attachment to a reply over here, but it let me over there.
I just spent some time trying to narrow down why this particular forum won't allow attachments. I believe I may have found the issue. I'm now seeing the ability to add attachments to a post. Is anyone else?

Also, I just posted the individual threads for Lagoon's two live entertainment shows for summer 2016: Let's Dance and Any Way You Want It. Information taken from one of Lagoon's signs on the park was used for the information in each topic. Will update with pictures and additional information when the performances begin.

After reading the synopsis for each show, I've decided the one I have to see this year is Any Way You Want It. The description of that show just sounds fascinating.
(05-17-2016, 12:33 AM)Willenator Wrote: I just spent some time trying to narrow down why this particular forum won't allow attachments. I believe I may have found the issue. I'm now seeing the ability to add attachments to a post. Is anyone else?

Yep, I see the Attachment option here now. Thanks, Will!