Myspace Group
you guys should make a myspace group
Why make a group on Myspace when we all end up here anyway?
because myspace is way popular and it would be way easy to get lots of members.
There are already myspace groups for lagoon, besides none of the myspace groups that I've been too have 111 members, been mentioned by the newspaper, and is well know through all of lagoon (both employees and managment). Will has done such a good job of getting members, why change such a good thing. I think that if you want to start a myspace group you should go ahead, then link it through here, you'll get more traffic to your site through here than Will will from a link from a myspace group.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

no you would use the myspace group to get members to join this website
I'll look into it.
skwid Wrote: There are already myspace groups for lagoon, besides none of the myspace groups that I've been too have 111 members, been mentioned by the newspaper, and is well know through all of lagoon (both employees and managment). Will has done such a good job of getting members, why change such a good thing. I think that if you want to start a myspace group you should go ahead, then link it through here, you'll get more traffic to your site through here than Will will from a link from a myspace group.

When and in what paper was this site mentioned?
LagoonIsFun.com got a brief mention in the Deseret Morning Newspaper on July 14th, 2006.