Disneyland In Fabulous HDR Photography
I've been following (for several years) a trio of photographers that HDR photograph Disneyland. The group calls themselves Tours Departing Daily, after the sign at Jungle Cruise.

HDR = High Dynamic Range.

http://toursdepartingdaily.com/free-guid...otography/

Tour Departing Daily also have instagram, facebook, etc. feeds of pictures - I would recommend subscribing.

Here is a link that jumps to their disneyland gallery (there are others, check them out!) Just hit the right arrow to scroll through the pics.

https://hansencreative.smugmug.com/Disne...-b9cbm4F/A

Here are a few samples:

[Image: Wishing%20You%20a%20Scary%20Christmas-X2.jpg]

[Image: Harvest-Time-at-Big-Thunder-Ranch-X3.jpg]

[Image: New-Orleans-Square-Fountain.gif]

[Image: King-Arthur-Carrousel-Cinemagraph-by-Tou...-Daily.gif]

[Image: A-Nighttime-Excursion-Aboard-the-Disneyl...oad-X3.jpg]
I love that group! I follow them on Instagram and love their work.
That's awesome Will!

I've been thinking about trying to create HDR photographs of Lagoon. You'll notice TDD zoom in on the smallest details of Disneyland / California Adventure. There are details like this at Lagoon, especially in PV. Do you think Lagoon will say anything if I walk in the park with my camera and tri-pod ? LOL
I've seen regular guests heavily armed with photography gear before.
Go for it Greg! I think that would be awesome. I've walked around the park with a tripod before.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
ok, Thanks guys! If they tell me no, then I'll just take it back to the car. Lol.

I bought a Spencer style GoPro as well. Spencer has pretty much covered the ride POV's tho. Any ideas on how I can put the GoPro to good use around the park?
(09-06-2015, 01:16 PM)gregwibert Wrote: ok, Thanks guys! If they tell me no, then I'll just take it back to the car. Lol.

I bought a Spencer style GoPro as well. Spencer has pretty much covered the ride POV's tho. Any ideas on how I can put the GoPro to good use around the park?

What about time-lapse videos of different areas of the park?
POV's of everything else! Weaving through strollers in Kiddie Land, playing in the fountain, buying a Dole Whip. Haha.
(09-06-2015, 01:26 PM)Willenator Wrote: What about time-lapse videos of different areas of the park?

(09-06-2015, 04:17 PM)Brădēn Wrote: POV's of everything else! Weaving through strollers in Kiddie Land, playing in the fountain, buying a Dole Whip. Haha.

BOTH Great Ideas!!

Something as simple as buying a Dole Whip is genius! What about a time-lapse Eating a Dole Whip!?
Hey yeah, take a picture between each bite and you could even take each shot with different scenery in the background.