Longest Line EVER For Cannibal (HD) Lagoon Park
This has been the LONGEST line I have ever seen at Lagoon and it kept growing. I didn't see how long it actually got as I had to leave but it was already long. It was even longer then for opening day for WICKED as that was just at the entrance for the Wicked Midway by the first drop for Colossus. It didn't help that they were only loading one loading station today.

Longest Line EVER For Cannibal (HD) Lagoon Park

My wife says she saw you filming. However, I can't see us in the line. I think one of your jump cuts left us out! That is where we got in line though. It was lots of fun waiting, since we were up against a deadline with other commitments. Made it just in time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(07-02-2015, 11:02 PM)Z Wrote: My wife says she saw you filming. However, I can't see us in the line. I think one of your jump cuts left us out! That is where we got in line though. It was lots of fun waiting, since we were up against a deadline with other commitments. Made it just in time though.

Where were yo exactly and how long did it take you to get up to the ride?
She says she saw you when we were by the bumper cars. You make a jump near the back of the line. We started in that narrow corridor south of skycoaster. It took about 90 minutes to get on the ride. We went yesterday and got in line right in front of Boomerang and it took about an hour. The line runs in fits and starts though. They run really well for 20 minutes and then nothing moves for about 10.

(07-04-2015, 07:38 AM)Z Wrote: She says she saw you when we were by the bumper cars. You make a jump near the back of the line. We started in that narrow corridor south of skycoaster. It took about 90 minutes to get on the ride. We went yesterday and got in line right in front of Boomerang and it took about an hour. The line runs in fits and starts though. They run really well for 20 minutes and then nothing moves for about 10.

Test and Adjust. Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
So is anyone down there today? How packed is it?