Cannibal On-ride Front Seat (HD POV) Lagoon Park
http://www.clicktotweet.com/Pnaa2

NOTE: Taking loose articles on rides is NOT ALLOWED on this or any rides at Lagoon Amusement Park. I have written permission from the owner himself to film this and other attractions at Lagoon Amusement Park. Please for the safety of other riders and guest DO NOT take loose articles or cameras on this or any rides at Lagoon Amusement Park.

(07-02-2015, 06:33 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: http://www.clicktotweet.com/Pnaa2

NOTE: Taking loose articles on rides is NOT ALLOWED on this or any rides at Lagoon Amusement Park. I have written permission from the owner himself to film this and other attractions at Lagoon Amusement Park. Please for the safety of other riders and guest DO NOT take loose articles or cameras on this or any rides at Lagoon Amusement Park.

https://youtu.be/OG99hRkkn-Q

Great Video!
(07-02-2015, 10:00 PM)Coasters Wrote: Great Video!
Win
Duh! It's one of Spencer's Videos! lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-02-2015, 10:42 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Win
Duh! It's one of Spencer's Videos! lol

Win

Double Duh!  Laugh
Thanks guys and of course it will be good! Media Coverage for the NEW Sea World Attraction for 2016 im excited!!
(07-03-2015, 11:56 PM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: Thanks guys and of course it will be good! Media Coverage for the NEW Sea World Attraction for 2016 im excited!!
So all we got was a quick Hi/Bye? BOOOOO! lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(07-04-2015, 01:36 AM)linearinduction Wrote: So all we got was a quick Hi/Bye? BOOOOO! lol

No im here sorry I have been just so busy with ride openings its crazy! Thats why I havent been post as much on here. I wish I had a team of people to help me but thats hard cause I cant afford that lol.
(07-04-2015, 03:20 AM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: No im here sorry I have been just so busy with ride openings its crazy! Thats why I havent been post as much on here. I wish I had a team of people to help me but thats hard cause I cant afford that lol.
Oh, Look at Me, I'm Spencer. I need my own people, la dee dah. lol J/K

lol I do I still so many videos that need uploading. Also I needed someone to go to a Media event for Sea World unveiling the new coaster. Granted they would ahve to pay their own way but they would of attended in behalf of Deathbyillusion Media to film the event and I would of compensated something.
Great videos, as always! Thanks for sharing!