Cannibal is NOW OPEN!

It's bigger, it's faster, it's OPEN!

You read that right! Lagoon's new 208-foot tall, world-class roller coaster is finally open to park guests. It's time to see what that new perspective is all about! We've waited months to experience the vertical elevator lift, the 116° beyond vertical drop, and the 140 foot inverted loop. We've seen the waterfall, switchback rolls, and the dive loop in action as Lagoon tested the ride, and now the wait is finally over- Cannibal is alive! Now you can experience it yourself and finally wear that "I survived Cannibal" t-shirt!

Lagoon Is Fun will bring you a full report of Cannibal's opening day, tons of pictures, and even a video or two. Stay tuned to the site for all the Cannibal goodness as we celebrate this monumental opening for Lagoon. If you would like to follow the fun live, I encourage you to follow the LIF Twitter Account for updates throughout the day.

I wish I was there! I'll be there tomorrow!

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
The "The Legacy of Arrow Development" crew from the American Coaster Enthusiasts (ACE) had a special opportunity to check out the ride last Satuday on June 27 and our reviews and photos from the experience are at the link below.

SHARE --> http://bit.ly/Cannibal2015

[Image: Lagoon_Reaction2.png]

-- The Legacy of Arrow Production Team -- my.aceonline.org/arrow
nice write up

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Please note that the ride is in a "limited soft opening" phase and may close at any time for any reason.
(07-02-2015, 03:42 PM)LegacyOfArrow Wrote: The "The Legacy of Arrow Development" crew from the American Coaster Enthusiasts (ACE) had a special opportunity to check out the ride last Satuday on June 27 and our reviews and photos from the experience are at the link below.

SHARE --> http://bit.ly/Cannibal2015

[Image: Lagoon_Reaction2.png]

-- The Legacy of Arrow Production Team -- my.aceonline.org/arrow

Great write up! I am totally jealous!
(07-02-2015, 04:55 PM)JordanM Wrote: Please note that the ride is in a "limited soft opening" phase and may close at any time for any reason.

Do you think it will be consistently open or will there be a lot of days with when it is closed?
(07-02-2015, 05:27 PM)CannibalHopeful Wrote: Do you think it will be consistently open or will there be a lot of days with when it is closed?
This is a Soft Opening/Technical Rehearsal, so the Ride could close at anytime for any reason. Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
It has been very consistent with a few short pauses over the last 90 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to Sid, it closed for the night around 9:30pm. Sounds like it lasted a while tho!