What kind of coaster would you like to see Lagoon get next?
(07-16-2015, 04:11 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Six Flags has had RMC Booked with IBox Conversions over the past several years and they only have the ability for a couple projects a year. Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They have expanded their manufacturing plant by almost double the space, I don not remember the exact square footage but they did double their manufacturing space. They have Wildfire and Lightening Rod they are working on for Track Topper wood coasters and Roar for IBox conversion with a couple others that I cannot remember at this time.

(08-18-2015, 09:49 AM)zeph.yr Wrote: I'd like to see them give more of a reason to go back to Pioneer village. I think it'd be really cool to see a minetrain sort of coaster back there. It doesn't have to be big, as they could make up for a small coaster with decent forest or wild west theming.

Like I mentioned above a Wood coaster would be great anywhere at Lagoon. They need to build one in house or work with RMC.