Something Special for Season Pass Holders
Moderator Note:
Here is a Link to the Video from Fox13 regarding a Lagoon Spokesperson stating they had "Something Special for Season Pass Holders"

http://fox13now.com/2015/06/22/new-lagoo...man-riders

So Fox 13 said that a special thing will happen for Season pass holders. What do you think it is?
Free Merchandise
Fast Passes
First riders?
I think first riders

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
It will depend on how they can target pass holders.... I bet it's fast passes
I'm pretty sure on their facebook page they have said no fast passes on cannibal (past posts). I think opening an extra hour for a week or two would be cool for season pass holders

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I'm sure non season pass holders will LOVE this lol

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
Would the park be able to accomodate a one-time fastpass type thing?

Free on-ride photo?
Free x-venture ride (maybe not Catapult)?

Personally, I wanna spend the night in the Terroride.
(06-22-2015, 10:45 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: I'm sure non season pass holders will LOVE this lol

The Cheapies will Certainly Hit their Mommy Blogs with their wining and moaning! lol

Lagoon will NOT be doing any sort of "FASTPASS", which is a Registered Trademark of The Walt Disney Company BTW. I would wager a "Season Pass Holder Exclusive Ride Night" sometime AFTER Cannibal is Officially Opened. Wink

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-23-2015, 03:11 AM)linearinduction Wrote: The Cheapies will Certainly Hit their Mommy Blogs with their wining and moaning! lol

Lagoon will NOT be doing any sort of "FASTPASS", which is a Registered Trademark of The Walt Disney Company BTW. I would wager a "Season Pass Holder Exclusive Ride Night" sometime AFTER Cannibal is Officially Opened. Wink

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

You don't see a 16 year season pass extension like Dollywood did a few years back? LOL
(06-22-2015, 09:20 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: So I just watched fox 13 on the cannibal story and they said that they have something special for season pass holders. This shocked me. What do they possibly have planned? Do we get to skip the lines? Will there be a day for only season pass holders?

Skipping the lines would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
(06-23-2015, 09:16 AM)Dr.EldonTyrell Wrote: Skipping the lines would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My guess is there won't be a full day just for season pass holders but a window in the morning of opening so that only pass holders can come and ride. But I am not sure. I am just excited to find out what it could be!