Maintaining a Welcoming Community
All-

In light of some of the issues we've been having here lately, I'm asking anyone interested to please take the time to send me a private message regarding how you feel things are being handled by the moderation team, what can be improved, and what you want out of this community. Feel free to also bring up any other concerns about rules and current discussions.

Ultimately, our goal is to make LIF a welcoming community for all of us to discuss Lagoon. It is obvious we are not living up to this goal 100% and I think I speak for the whole team when I say we would really like to fix that.

I will be sharing your responses anonymously with the rest of the team for discussion purposes, unless you choose to make them public. This thread will be locked, but this would be the correct forum to voice your concerns. Please remember that personal attacks will not be tolerated.

If you would prefer to email me, please PM me first for that info.

Thanks for all the great discussion so far, and into the future.

Jordan