New Lagoon Promotion FB
Lagoon just posted this to their Facebook Page. This is a good use of Social Media.

Maybe Cannibal will open this night?

Yeah maybe since the cannibal logo isn't on the ad it will open! Haha
(06-01-2015, 09:11 PM)Brădēn Wrote: Yeah maybe since the cannibal logo isn't on the ad it will open! Haha

Win
I would guess that season passes can't be used that day since it is not a regularly scheduled day. Would be a poor choice of days to open Cannibal if that's the case.
(06-01-2015, 10:44 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I would guess that season passes can't be used that day since it is not a regularly scheduled day. Would be a poor choice of days to open Cannibal if that's the case.

I would agree. It would be. If not this weekend, I would say next weekend. It very close. I hope it opens this weekend. Even though I won't be able to go.
Did anyone hear about the Senior Night they had last week? From what I heard they were trying out a Grad Nite kind of thing. For the first hour or two at least the park didn't seem very full.
As I hear it, this night was put together to replace the now eliminated 9th grade Lagoon day for Davis County students. For whatever reason, Davis District has decided that a 9th grade Lagoon day was no longer in the interest of the District and its students. I believe it has something to do with the numbers of students checking out and going elsewhere.

-Z

Something related to this post on FB. Lagoon has been answering all questions, some was just copy paste but that is ok because they are responding to their guests. This is a good move.

The above picture is of a good answer by Lagoon to a person asking a question about Cannibal and also I thought it would excite users on LIF.

Lagoon's marketing Department has been getting better and better over the last few months. Who ever they have in their now really knows what they are doing and is doing a great job. They are showing what an awesome park they are. Good Job Lagoon. Keep it up!

This post has no sarcasm in it and is meant to be an honest congratulations to Lagoon.

(06-02-2015, 10:37 AM)Coasters Wrote: Something related to this post on FB. Lagoon has been answering all questions, some was just copy paste but that is ok because they are responding to their guests. This is a good move.

The above picture is of a good answer by Lagoon to a person asking a question about Cannibal and also I thought it would excite users on LIF.

Lagoon's marketing Department has been getting better and better over the last few months. Who ever they have in their now really knows what they are doing and is doing a great job. They are showing what an awesome park they are. Good Job Lagoon. Keep it up!

This post has no sarcasm in it and is meant to be an honest congratulations to Lagoon.

I agree, I think that Lagoon might actually be listening to its' fanbase instead of ignoring them. I really think they could get Cannibal open by this weekend or the next. And boy I can't wait to ride it!

Lagoon is responding to questions about whether season passes are accepted that night with copy/pastes that doesn't address the specific question. If my season pass and parking pass are good, it'd be fun to drop by and just see what Cannibal is looking like. Anybody have a guess about whether they'll be accepting season passes/parking passes?