Evermore
If the VOID is as good as they make it to be they probably could fund Evermore from the profits. The thing I was looking forward to was the haunted hotel. I agree with coasters that they did not seem to have enough big attractions. They also wanted to staff it with volunteers. I don't know about you but driving to Pleasant Grove to work for free doesn't sound awesome or make it so you can pay the bills.
(06-01-2015, 05:59 PM)Coasters Wrote: A booth is easy to make look good, but this booth was better than most at Comic Con, I don't know if you have been there. The idea is cool, maybe someday it can be made in a smaller size or another way to get the same experience.

What about the Cedar Fair Utah park Sarcasm Notserious

For Comic Con, sure, but nothing like anything at IAAPA on the Halloween and Theming Company Booths.

(06-01-2015, 11:50 PM)Speedway Sr. Wrote: If the VOID is as good as they make it to be they probably could fund Evermore from the profits. The thing I was looking forward to was the haunted hotel. I agree with coasters that they did not seem to have enough big attractions. They also wanted to staff it with volunteers. I don't know about you but driving to Pleasant Grove to work for free doesn't sound awesome or make it so you can pay the bills.

My FIRST Concern was when it was stated that, and I'm paraphrasing here, the Experience "Wouldn't End in the Restrooms," which sounds like a Pervert and Pedophile's Playground. I'm much more Impressed by the Virtual Reality Rides on Europa Park's Blue Fire Megacoaster than "The Void." I mean, it seriously sounds like the Utah Fun Dome/Pavilion/Utah Pet Center "Stupid Spoiled Rich Girl" Play Toy Fiasco with too many Cakes Baking in the Oven so they all come out half baked. The Young Living Farms Theme Park was more feasible than Evermore, and that is Saying A LOT!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-02-2015, 12:28 AM)linearinduction Wrote: My FIRST Concern was when it was stated that, and I'm paraphrasing here, the Experience "Wouldn't End in the Restrooms," which sounds like a Pervert and Pedophile's Playground. I'm much more Impressed by the Virtual Reality Rides on Europa Park's Blue Fire Megacoaster than "The Void." I mean, it seriously sounds like the Utah Fun Dome/Pavilion/Utah Pet Center "Stupid Spoiled Rich Girl" Play Toy Fiasco with too many Cakes Baking in the Oven so they all come out half baked. The Young Living Farms Theme Park was more feasible than Evermore, and that is Saying A LOT!

YES! The Oculus Rift experiment they did on the Blue Fire Megacoaster was awesome! It has so many possibilities. It is going to interesting to see how parks take to it, if they do. Virtual rides will never take over from a real ride, well till maybe the Holodeck comes around, but this kind of an experience could be something a park does as a special a few months a season or something.

Theme parks like Disney could really take this to the next level as well with what they have done in the past with themed rides.

For those who do not know about this here is the video of it.

For more info on the Oculus Rift System you can visit their site here.

Something also that is cool is NL2 is capable of being used on their equipment.
I think they are going to put in pleasant grove. I think i heard it on the news
(06-03-2015, 10:21 AM)!m$0@(@n^!b@l Wrote: I think they are going to put in pleasant grove. I think i heard it on the news

Really a clone to Blue Fire Megacoaster is coming to Pleasant Grove! AWESOME! Sarcasm Notserious
(06-03-2015, 11:35 AM)Coasters Wrote: Really a clone to Blue Fire Megacoaster is coming to Pleasant Grove! AWESOME! Sarcasm Notserious

Win
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
So from what I can tell there are now operational VOID locations in Utah, Times Square and Dubai featuring a Ghostbusters VR game/experience/thing. Anybody been to it?
(06-16-2017, 10:39 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: So from what I can tell there are now operational VOID locations in Utah, Times Square and Dubai featuring a Ghostbusters VR game/experience/thing. Anybody been to it?
Ghostbusters at the VOID here in Utah is here until today June 17. I went a year ago and tried their beta testing and it was amazing and they were using Oculus headsets at the time which only do front view at 1080 resolution. I bet with their own hardware now in place its even better being that theirs does 4K and 180 degree wrap around screens. 

They are the best VR Ive ever seen. Their price was a little steep for the ghostbusters experience so I didn't make it down there for it. But if you've never been there you should try it.

EDIT: Looks like the VOID is still offering this at their Lindon Location but could end at anytime.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West