LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program
Yeah, it was fun. Hope to see you next year.    
I just read what I was arrested for. I guess I better stop harassing statues. Haha!
Can't thank you guys enough! So much of what made this trip great were the parts I didn't know about that you guys suggested. I had a really good time, and I'm very much looking forward to many future visits. (...also, I am now looking into Ingress as we speak Wink ).
(09-20-2015, 05:31 PM)Brădēn Wrote: Yeah, it was fun. Hope to see you next year.
I just read what I was arrested for. I guess I better stop harassing statues. Haha!

Gruesome Twosome! Ha Ha!!

(09-20-2015, 09:51 PM)CSatellite Wrote: Can't thank you guys enough! So much of what made this trip great were the parts I didn't know about that you guys suggested. I had a really good time, and I'm very much looking forward to many future visits. (...also, I am now looking into Ingress as we speak Wink ).

Sweet! It'll hook ya tho!
Yea we had a great time on saturday.
Out next ambassador opportunity is this coming Sunday. I believe Sid planned to be there. I have the day of and will be there. Anybody else?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
Oh ya Will details?
See the third or fourth post in this topic for the details. I mentioned it once before. Just want to see who wants to join up and get the details finalized.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
I'm planning Friday and Saturday. Sunday, too, would be a little much.
I will try to come sunday, but depends how tireds i am after friday and saturday.