LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program
Oh boy. The conversation is getting really entertaining.
(09-13-2015, 11:32 PM)Willenator Wrote: Oh boy. The conversation is getting really entertaining.

Sid made it entertaining, you can always BLAME him for things getting entertaining.   Will everyone knows he likes to be snarky and get everyone riled up.
(09-13-2015, 10:56 PM)CSatellite Wrote: Oh, did I walk into something weird, haha. I really appreciate the help. I'm very aware of the awkward seating position on JetStar 2, and the last thing I want to do is make someone uncomfortable. I'm very certain this will be my first of many visits to Lagoon, so if it's better for me to wait and get more acclimated to the community (you know, so I'm not a total stranger), I'd be willing to do that too.

I apologise if the Banter between Spyhunter, Greg, Myself, and other close friends seems like it got weird. We hug each other often, as well as others, however, Jordan likes to pretend he doesn't like hugs. Wink lol I think I may have ridden Jet Star 2 with Each of them multiple times....I think the only time I was the Lap Rider was with Blaine. lol (Seriously, we aren't that weird, just good friends) Smile

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
SOME of us aren't that weird.  Wink Tongue Rolleyes
Yea most of us are normal, Sid is the weird one.
(09-14-2015, 05:23 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Seriously, we aren't that weird

That's a shame, I like weird Wink

I'm very familiar with that kind of banter, don't let me get in your way; all the more reason I love communities like this. Smile
(09-14-2015, 12:18 PM)CSatellite Wrote: That's a shame, I like weird  Wink

I'm very familiar with that kind of banter, don't let me get in your way; all the more reason I love communities like this.  Smile

You and Sid are gonna be bestest buddies!  Boosting Sid's Ego Thumbs Up!
(09-14-2015, 06:30 PM)gregwibert Wrote: You and Sid are gonna be bestest buddies!  Boosting Sid's Ego
Normies do Scare Me and I'm Extremely Heterophobic! Think of the Children for God Sakes! lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-14-2015, 06:55 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Normies do Scare Me and I'm Extremely Heterophobic! Think of the Children for God Sakes! lol

ROTFL!!!  Laugh Laugh Laugh
Great hanging with you Saturday night at Lagoon Vince...let us know when you'll be back in town Smile