Coaster X Competition Entry
(06-17-2015, 07:32 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Your Layout was far more interesting than the one chosen, not to mention the funky drop, funky turnaround, high speed turn, etc. Perhaps it came down to what was structurally cheaper and most practical.....however boring the chosen Layout is.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh I have no doubt that cost and practical is what was the determining factor. It was just fun to participate in it.
Anyone else betting this is another Zamperla "Thunderbolt." In my opinion, a Unique Layout and Elements enhances the ride experience more than something boring. Yours was in another stratosphere compared to the grannie ride that was chosen. I mean, they could have adapted it or had you make such and such a change, and it still would have been a gazillion times better.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-18-2015, 11:21 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Anyone else betting this is another Zamperla "Thunderbolt." In my opinion, a Unique Layout and Elements enhances the ride experience more than something boring. Yours was in another stratosphere compared to the grannie ride that was chosen. I mean, they could have adapted it or had you make such and such a change, and it still would have been a gazillion times better.

The one that was chosen was a combination between two designs they liked. I think with such a small space the coaster would be more intertwined to make it more fun. I'm a fan of head choppers.