New Dark Ride?
(04-29-2015, 08:46 PM)Wickedfan28 Wrote: I know, but it's still worth a shot.  I at least hope they will respond in some form, even if it's an automatic email to indicate that they received the message.  We'll just have to wait and see.

I did it too when I was younger, but they basically gave me a response of what I already knew that was with information already given. It was that Music U.S.A Theater is prime real estate, Jet Star 2 is going nowhere, and the RSR was made by Intamin. Really, you aren't going to get an answer of what you will want.
(04-29-2015, 09:51 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Shane sent an e-mail to them asking about Cannibal and received a couple of responses. They seem to respond to professional e-mail, etc.

By professional e-mail, do you mean a business oriented e-mail, or just well written?
(04-29-2015, 09:56 PM)RCF Wrote: I did it too when I was younger, but they basically gave me a response of what I already knew that was with information already given. It was that Music U.S.A Theater is prime real estate, Jet Star 2 is going nowhere, and the RSR was made by Intamin. Really, you aren't going to get an answer of what you will want.

Just curious, but what was your e-mail originally about?
(04-29-2015, 10:32 PM)Wickedfan28 Wrote: By professional e-mail, do you mean a business oriented e-mail, or just well written?

Well written.
I agree with everybody saying that a dark ride in Pioneer Village would be cool. Pioneer Village needs more rides.
(04-28-2015, 02:29 PM)Coasters Wrote: I think a dark ride back in PV in the location of the Carriage Hall would be a cool place for one.

Agreed. 
If lagoon does get a new dark ride, they should either fix up Draculas castle or get rid of it.. It's in pretty bad shape imho
(06-06-2015, 09:20 AM)Dr.EldonTyrell Wrote: I agree with everybody saying that a dark ride in Pioneer Village would be cool. Pioneer Village needs more rides.
I was told long ago that Lagoon will not build a new non water ride in PV because of the Noise Complaints and because the ride would have to be closed 1 hour prior to Park Closing. Wink
(06-06-2015, 03:51 PM)Mr.Lagoon22 Wrote: Agreed. 

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Lagoon continues to purchase property and houses on the East and South sides of the park. Eventually there won't be anyone close enough to the park to complain about noise. Let the Dark Ride in PV roll!!
(06-07-2015, 09:16 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Lagoon continues to purchase property and houses on the East and South sides of the park. Eventually there won't be anyone close enough to the park to complain about noise. Let the Dark Ride in PV roll!!
They would have to purchase every piece of property along Main Street and State Street around PV to accomplish that. Wink

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-07-2015, 02:35 PM)linearinduction Wrote: They would have to purchase every piece of property along Main Street and State Street around PV to accomplish that. Wink

Uh, I think money is no issue for the Freeds. LOL!!    Laugh

The hurdle with what you've outlined is waiting for the residents to put their houses up for sale.  Wink