New Dark Ride?
Na just buy the rights to Thriller by Michael Jackson and theme a dark ride around that Music Video! LOL! Ahhhh Notserious Sarcasm
I'd like to see 2 or 3 in-house dark rides built over the next 5 years then a new wooden coaster in 2021 to celebrate Roller Coaster's 100th birthday. That would keep me pretty interested in Lagoon for a while to come.
(04-29-2015, 05:17 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'd like to see 2 or 3 in-house dark rides built over the next 5 years then a new wooden coaster in 2021 to celebrate Roller Coaster's 100th birthday. That would keep me pretty interested in Lagoon for a while to come.

Agreed.  Or just redecorate the previous wooden coaster.  That ride is overdue for a good paint job.
(04-29-2015, 05:17 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'd like to see 2 or 3 in-house dark rides built over the next 5 years then a new wooden coaster in 2021 to celebrate Roller Coaster's 100th birthday. That would keep me pretty interested in Lagoon for a while to come.

Lagoon is not going to have so many dark rides. They aren't Disney or Universal. Most parks don't even have 2 dark rides which Lagoon does, let alone 3 if a new one is built. Having 4 or 5 is a complete stretch. Besides, it was have to have amazing animatronics, unique stories, and be able to keep people coming with thrills. Multiple dark rides aren't going to do that without a high-end theme park quality.
(04-29-2015, 05:44 PM)RCF Wrote: Lagoon is not going to have so many dark rides. They aren't Disney or Universal. Most parks don't even have 2 dark rides which Lagoon does, let alone 3 if a new one is built. Having 4 or 5 is a complete stretch. Besides, it was have to have amazing animatronics, unique stories, and be able to keep people coming with thrills. Multiple dark rides aren't going to do that without a high-end theme park quality.

True, true, but Lagoon should have at least 2.
(04-29-2015, 06:25 PM)Wickedfan28 Wrote: True, true, but Lagoon should have at least 2.

Which they do. Reason why with the downhill of Dracula's Castle is an omen for it, plus where to look at for the next dark ride. If you look at Game Time arcade, they removed both the sign, and the two art pieces in the front. Also, only one game pad is in use. Two is enough for Lagoon, but three would also be welcomed! It would push Lagoon to be even better.
I just composed and sent an email to Lagoon HQ regarding my thoughts and concerns about the Dark rides. Hopefully they will respond. I'm interested to see what they have to say about the matter.
(04-29-2015, 08:11 PM)Wickedfan28 Wrote: I just composed and sent an email to Lagoon HQ regarding my thoughts and concerns about the Dark rides. Hopefully they will respond. I'm interested to see what they have to say about the matter.

Don't expect anything. We can express our opinions and insight, but we don't know what's really going on behind the scenes, and I don't think they would be saying anything about future plans when right now, they are especially focusing on opening Cannibal.
(04-29-2015, 08:20 PM)RCF Wrote: Don't expect anything. We can express our opinions and insight, but we don't know what's really going on behind the scenes, and I don't think they would be saying anything about future plans when right now, they are especially focusing on opening Cannibal.

I know, but it's still worth a shot.  I at least hope they will respond in some form, even if it's an automatic email to indicate that they received the message.  We'll just have to wait and see.
Shane sent an e-mail to them asking about Cannibal and received a couple of responses. They seem to respond to professional e-mail, etc.