Cannibal Discussion
(10-24-2018, 04:49 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Dal would know.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yeah he would lol. I'll just eye ball it.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Ask Lagoon to measure it for you. Happy
I know it was brought up in a different thread, but about Cannibal's Safety Brakes and speed into the Lagoon Roll....the Trim Brake was not trimming very hard, resulting in harder braking in the Safety Brake, and we took the Lagoon Roll at a significantly higher speed this past weekend.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-24-2018, 11:50 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I know it was brought up in a different thread, but about Cannibal's Safety Brakes and speed into the Lagoon Roll....the Trim Brake was not trimming very hard, resulting in harder braking in the Safety Brake, and we took the Lagoon Roll at a significantly higher speed this past weekend.

I rode it Friday night and it did seem to be a bit faster though the Lagoon Roll. Which honestly made the element better.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(10-25-2018, 08:40 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I rode it Friday night and it did seem to be a bit faster though the Lagoon Roll. Which honestly made the element better.
I agree!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Cannibal...is the best.