Lagoon's Roller Coaster Recreation (for Science!)
(03-26-2015, 11:35 PM)JordanM Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 11:33 PM)linearinduction Wrote: That also makes sense! Perhaps someone over at ACE needs Glasses, or perhaps they just can't see after hitting the Buffet. Wink

If you hit the same buffet multiple times, but get different food, is it multiple coaster credits or just one?
Multiple! Like Counting Transportable Coaster Credits.....you get one at each stop it makes! lol

Look what ACE has on their Website on Roller Coaster's Page!
http://www.aceonline.org/census/CoasterD...x?ID=13415

Year At Park: 1921
Type: Wood
Manufacturer: NAD (Miller)
Model: double O&B
Height (ft): 60'
Length (ft): 2598'

Trains
Number of Trains: 2
Cars Per Train: 4
Seats Per Car: 6
Manufacturer: PTC

Miscellaneous
Data Source: GTR2K
Year Verified: 2001

Looks Like Roller Coaster is 2,598 Feet Long!!!!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-26-2015, 11:39 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Looks Like Roller Coaster is 2,598 Feet Long!!!!

Oh, um and they have a picture of the plaque and it says 2,598 as well as "Pippin Dips".... But if you look at

http://www.aceonline.org/CoasterAwards/d...aspx?id=46

It says 3,598 and "Pippen Dips", so now we know the culprit. Whoever transcribed the plaque for the website.
What is "Source: GTR2K"? Somebody's user name?

Also it was known as the Lagoon Dipper not Lagoon Dips.
(03-27-2015, 02:15 AM)Brădēn Wrote: What is "Source: GTR2K"? Somebody's user name?

Also it was known as the Lagoon Dipper not Lagoon Dips.

You are Correct. Perhaps ACE has lost their touch of being great at History and Typing.  Unsure
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
That sounds more like it. 3500 feet sounded a bit high. Especially when Millennium Force has in the area of 6000 feet of track (I'm rounding all numbers). I couldn't see how Roller Coaster was half the length of MF.

Thanks WyomingDude for the Recreation. Looks good.
AND EVERYONE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
(03-27-2015, 10:21 AM)Marney Wrote: AND EVERYONE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Marney, you pretty much started the Conversation, so we now have Accurate Information thanks to you! Happy

I nominate Marney for "User of the Week!" Smile
At this point I say we nominate Marney for user of the month!
D'aww thanks guise, I feel all speshul now :3