Old White Barn
Went to park today to get season pass, and to my amazement the old barn is gone! They had a backhoe leveling it and scoopin it up to a big dumpster.
So did you get pictures?
I would've stood in front of the backhoe. Haha
I didnt, to many cars. It was its time to go tho!
Is the old white barn the one with the collapsed roof?
Yep thats the one thats now moved on to a better place. It was weird seeing it gone, btw new season passes are cool cannibal for background!
Yes, it was in terrible condition. But it could've been better cared for over the decades. Minecraft ChestDiamondFrown

So, what is the space going to be used for this season? More employee parking or guest parking? And where are they going to park the sno-cat?
I'm outraged by this development. I wanted to continue to watch the barn collapse over the years.

Notserious
Trust me it was weird driving by the spot it used to be and unm ya just gones! Love know what plans for the space tho.
(03-16-2015, 04:46 PM)Slick Wrote: Yep thats the one thats now moved on to a better place. It was weird seeing it gone, btw new season passes are cool cannibal for background!

Employee IDs look cool too
Rip white barn
My username was just for fun Smile
My first guess would be on more employee parking near the Ride's Office. My second guess would be more space for traffic to get through when using the overflow parking lot.