2nd Utah Amusement Park?
(03-06-2015, 12:23 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 11:59 AM)Z Wrote: Factoring in cost of money too? Laugh

-Z
Do we REALLY want to get into ROI on Cannibal this soon? lol I think we might get a couple small Family/Kids Rides for a couple years after Cannibal before we see something Larger *cough* Huss Giant Frisbee/Zamperla Giant Discovery *cough* 4.5 Million *cough* Wink

My back of the envelope calculations when Wicked was finished showed that Lagoon should have paid it off within 2 years on incremental ticket and concession sales. Obviously, Cannibal will take longer, but I would imagine they will see a HUGE surge in passes again this year. I for one will be buying my first season pass in about 4 years. When you figure that Lagoon probably has about $4-5M to spend each year on capital improvements, it is obvious that Cannibal will eat that up for a while. One of the years we didn't get a new ride, we got a water tank instead. Last year was a no ride year as well, with money saved toward Cannibal. Next year, I am assuming we won't get anything. If the surge is high enough, we could possibly see a new expensive ride in 2 years. Spinning Chair
(03-06-2015, 12:34 PM)Z Wrote: I for one will be buying my first season pass in about 4 years.
Good! Maybe we will finally see you at one of our Potlucks! lol Shocked Bumper Car
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-06-2015, 12:49 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 12:34 PM)Z Wrote: I for one will be buying my first season pass in about 4 years.
Good! Maybe we will finally see you at one of our Potlucks! lol Shocked Bumper Car

And disrupt 9 years of no shows?!?
(03-06-2015, 12:57 PM)Z Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 12:49 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Good! Maybe we will finally see you at one of our Potlucks! lol Shocked Bumper Car

And disrupt 9 years of no shows?!?
Have we really been doing them since 2006??? I thought we started in September 2007.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
You are right. There were some ride meet ups back when Wicked opened. As far as I know, only 1 forum member has ever been introduced to me and it was when he was working games.
(03-06-2015, 01:48 PM)Z Wrote: You are right. There were some ride meet ups back when Wicked opened. As far as I know, only 1 forum member has ever been introduced to me and it was when he was working games.
Jardon, Ducky, or Kyle?
Jordan. It was really embarrassing. I threw three of the worst pitches ever trying to spill the milk.
(03-07-2015, 11:34 AM)Z Wrote: Jordan. It was really embarrassing. I threw three of the worst pitches ever trying to spill the milk.
Doh
(03-07-2015, 11:34 AM)Z Wrote: Jordan. It was really embarrassing. I threw three of the worst pitches ever trying to spill the milk.

If it's any consolation... I don't think I remember it!
Jordan has probably seen plenty of people throw terrible pitches at Spill the Milk. Happy