Live Entertainment 2015
Two shows should start tomorrow!
Ya and i gotta work, missin the day show! Gonna go sunday tho
Murychic will have to give us a report of the day show for today.
Just saw the debut of Strawberry Fields and it was pretty good. I prefer The Rock Show/Rock U2 The Top, and this will take some getting used to, but overall, I'm really impressed. This show would have been better presented in the Lagoon Music Theatre, imo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Saw Strawberry Fields as well this evening. It's like Cirque Inosta meets Pink Floyd. lol. Several Beatles songs are performed during the show.

Good love story acted out musically. Really enjoyed the lead lady (sandy blonde hair). Not sure what her name is but she has a phenomenal voice (all of the performers did well this evening). The live band definitely was rockin' the joint!

I'm going to see it again. I think I will pick more of the story up after watching it a few times.

I'm not sure when I'll be at the park next, but if anyone can snag a picture or two to share with the community, that would be awesome!
That clown... His face... I'm gonna have night terrors. But it was very different and a nice change up. Still feels weird not having a "rock show".
The show was good, I liked it a lot better the 2nd time we saw it though. I still prefer the rock show tho for sure, but its something different.
(06-06-2015, 01:07 AM)Brădēn Wrote: That clown... His face... I'm gonna have night terrors. But it was very different and a nice change up. Still feels weird not having a "rock show".

We should definitely snag a picture of the clown! Maybe the ring master and clown together  Wink

I particularly enjoyed the song Angie sang (and danced to) when she was wearing the red and black bodice. Here is an instagram pic. I think Angie's song was after this one:

[Image: 11255231_417133541806076_742996584_n.jpg]
Unm u just liked ang in her bodice! Lol
(06-06-2015, 09:48 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Unm u just liked ang in her bodice!  Lol

Lol, I think you've mistaken ME for yourself!  Tongue

Angie was dancing in her bathing suite right in front of Shane last night, Shane had an Excellent view. ha ha....