Live Entertainment 2015
(02-25-2015, 07:53 AM)gregwibert Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 11:20 PM)Brădēn Wrote: That was my first thought too. It would be a good idea to entertain people waiting in what could be the longest lines they've ever had.

Win

My money is on roaming / joke telling Cannibals!

I wouldn't put it past Lagoon. Confused
A cannibal chief was just about to stew his latest victim for dinner when the man protested, “You can’t eat me ? I m the manager!” “Well,” said the cannibal, “soon you ll be a manager in chief.”
(02-25-2015, 01:56 PM)Willenator Wrote: A cannibal chief was just about to stew his latest victim for dinner when the man protested, “You can’t eat me ? I m the manager!” “Well,” said the cannibal, “soon you ll be a manager in chief.”

[groan] LIFBuck
(02-25-2015, 01:56 PM)Willenator Wrote: A cannibal chief was just about to stew his latest victim for dinner when the man protested, “You can’t eat me ? I m the manager!” “Well,” said the cannibal, “soon you ll be a manager in chief.”

GOLD!!!
So i have some info......... I got a little hint of some news from a little bird. They are bringing in a producer i can remember his name but the little bird said its gunna be a great summer for entertainment. And we should be excited Happy

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
So will the band be returning? Sounds interesting try to find more info kayla.
(03-11-2015, 10:51 AM)Slick Wrote: So will the band be returning? Sounds interesting try to find more info kayla.

yes the band will be back and thats all the info she would give me

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
The entertainment auditions page said they needed people who could breakdance and also actors. So should be interesting see what happens.
(03-11-2015, 09:53 AM)Murychic Wrote: So i have some info......... I got a little hint of some news from a little bird. They are bringing in a producer i can remember his name but the little bird said its gunna be a great summer for entertainment. And we should be excited Happy
Well then. I guess I'm excited! Can't wait to see what is in store.
GOOD NEWS!!! lagoon posted their 2015 entertainment info on their website:

Strawberry Fields
Lagoon is proud to present, in partnership with the creator and director of Cirque Innosta, Joseph Wartnerchaney, STRAWBERRY FIELDS! Strawberry Fields is a love story told through lush eye-candy, beautiful vocal performance and breathtaking athletic dance. Audiences follow two star-crossed lovers and their sometimes dramatic, sometimes comedic but always entertaining adventure. Journey with them through the kaleidoscopic world that is Strawberry Fields. This performance is paired with songs by the Beatles that define the time.
Wednesday – Monday: 6:00 pm, 7:30 pm & 9pm
(Off Tuesdays)
Show runs June 5, 2015 – September 6, 2015*

Live in Living Color
Lagoon is proud to present Live in Living Color. There’s a whole lotta’ shakin’ going on at Lagoon’s Carousel Theatre. Live in Living Color is a technicolor treat of great music moments from Broadway and Hollywood musicals. Filled with terrific songs and dancing, you’ll enjoy a smorgasbord of style from 60’s pop to 80’s power ballad and show tunes to rock and roll. Join us for a toe tapping adventure.
Tuesday – Sunday: 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm (Off Mondays)
Show runs May 30, 2015 – September 6, 2015*

Rain Maker
Lagoon is proud to present, in partnership with the creator and director of Cirque Innosta, Joseph Wartnerchaney, the RAIN MAKER! Rain and thunder on a sunny day? In this fun and interactive show, kids and adults alike discover that anything is possible when the wacky Professor comes to town. That ol’ varmint who claims he can make it rain a lake has snuck himself back into town. He’s bound to try to sell us a bill o’goods like he’s done before. We recommend y’all steer clear of this snake oil salesman less’n you want to laugh yourself silly at his pugnacious pranks an far-flung promises. But on the small chance he’s improvised some . . . bring an umbrella.
Thursday – Tuesday: 4pm, 5pm & 6pm
Additional Show on Saturday: 7pm
(Off Wednesdays)
Show runs May 30, 2015 – September 6, 2015*