Live Entertainment 2015
(02-10-2015, 08:41 AM)dbambs Wrote: Boombox blasting and break dancing what can get better than that. Can white men break dance?

Lol, nope we can't.
I was on the Lagoon web sight and noticed that they are looking for actors that can interact with audiences and can tell a good joke. Could it be a new stand-up comedy show or somone to entertain the audience befor a music show starts?
Possible, or maybe they are looking for some people to entertain the lines over at Cannibal. Maybe a group of cannibals wandering the park. Shocked

I have no idea really. Just throwing out things that pop into my head.
A stand up comedy show would be cool.
(02-21-2015, 09:28 PM)Willenator Wrote: Possible, or maybe they are looking for some people to entertain the lines over at Cannibal. Maybe a group of cannibals wandering the park. Shocked

That was my first thought too. It would be a good idea to entertain people waiting in what could be the longest lines they've ever had.
Maybe they are gonna open the opera house for the show! Lol. Its a nice thought though.
(02-24-2015, 11:35 AM)Slick Wrote: Maybe they are gonna open the opera house for the show! Lol. Its a nice thought though.

I'm not sure whether it would cost more to bribe the fire marshal or bring the building up to fire code at this point.
(02-24-2015, 01:27 PM)JordanM Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 11:35 AM)Slick Wrote: Maybe they are gonna open the opera house for the show! Lol. Its a nice thought though.

I'm not sure whether it would cost more to bribe the fire marshal or bring the building up to fire code at this point.

The poor building just needs to be taken out of its misery.

Tear it down and rebuild a new building with the same look. Easier and more cost effective.
(02-21-2015, 11:20 PM)Brădēn Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 09:28 PM)Willenator Wrote: Possible, or maybe they are looking for some people to entertain the lines over at Cannibal. Maybe a group of cannibals wandering the park. Shocked

That was my first thought too. It would be a good idea to entertain people waiting in what could be the longest lines they've ever had.

Win

My money is on roaming / joke telling Cannibals!