Cannibal NoLimits Creation
(12-29-2014, 10:24 AM)dbambs Wrote: Check out Christensen coasters on Facebook, they have the whole thing now!

I just watched it, and it is AMAZING! Now the hype level has gone to the eXtreme!!
Recreating a real picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Coasters, your Full length Cannibal Video was shown off by 97.1ZHT on their facebook page! Go check it out!
[Image: logo_zpsn2tfqohw.png]

Come check out the newest enthusiasts forum for the Intermountain West! http://www.coastutah.com
(01-04-2015, 01:31 PM)cOAstERdUDe Wrote: Coasters, your Full length Cannibal Video was shown off by 97.1ZHT on their facebook page! Go check it out!

That's pretty awesome! Its been making the rounds. I've been told its been making the rounds on social media. Its at 34000 views so far.
(01-04-2015, 02:00 PM)Coasters Wrote: That's pretty awesome! Its been making the rounds. I've been told its been making the rounds on social media. Its at 34000 views so far.

To be fair, it's not like you haven't been plugging it everywhere every 30 seconds.
(01-04-2015, 02:00 PM)Coasters Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 01:31 PM)cOAstERdUDe Wrote: Coasters, your Full length Cannibal Video was shown off by 97.1ZHT on their facebook page! Go check it out!

That's pretty awesome! Its been making the rounds. I've been told its been making the rounds on social media. Its at 34000 views so far.

It's over 37,000 now.

Come check out the newest enthusiasts forum for the Intermountain West! http://www.coastutah.com
I'm reading some of the comments about the ride and all I can do is shake my head. People are saying that its just like wicked has the same twists and loops. I laugh at it because wicked doesn't even have a loop although it does go upside down
(01-04-2015, 06:05 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: I'm reading some of the comments about the ride and all I can do is shake my head. People are saying that its just like wicked has the same twists and loops. I laugh at it because wicked doesn't even have a loop although it does go upside down

I know, the ignorance is strong with these ones....

(01-04-2015, 03:11 PM)ThatWyomingDude Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 02:00 PM)Coasters Wrote: That's pretty awesome! Its been making the rounds. I've been told its been making the rounds on social media. Its at 34000 views so far.

To be fair, it's not like you haven't been plugging it everywhere every 30 seconds.

The actual video I only posted once. Yes did post preview videos. And I don't mention it every 30 seconds.