Review of Manta at Sea World San Diego
This ride was awesome!! It had a great theme and had a good ride experience.

It had some great ejector air time and some nice forceful turns. The pre launch the train moves back and forth and then pulls the door open and fires ya right into a turn and then into a head chopper going under the midway and then back up and around the ride sign.

I had high hopes for this ride and they were fulfilled. The Red Fire launch mid ride was awesome.
my trip to sea world early this spring was pretty dissapointing we all had hoped to ride all the rides while there but to our dismay upon arrival we brain to find out that all there bigger rides( besides a few flat rides) were closed due to "high winds" (25 to 30 mph tops) and all there outdoor kiosks were closed. there was only one or to places even open to eat. towards the end of the day it looked like they were getting ready to open mantis and atlantis cause they were doing test runs but they never did. because of this and the negative publicity of black fish my wife said she will never go back.
(12-17-2014, 07:42 PM)idcoasterfreak Wrote: my trip to sea world early this spring was pretty dissapointing we all had hoped to ride all the rides while there but to our dismay upon arrival we brain to find out that all there bigger rides( besides a few flat rides) were closed due to "high winds" (25 to 30 mph tops) and all there outdoor kiosks were closed. there was only one or to places even open to eat. towards the end of the day it looked like they were getting ready to open mantis and atlantis cause they were doing test runs but they never did. because of this and the negative publicity of black fish my wife said she will never go back.

We were rained on all day but it was still a blast. Manta was a blast and so was Atlantis, I prefer the Orlando version more but Atlantis San Diego was a good ride. I liked the elevator lift mid ride.

Manta was just plain fun!