Wiki Discussion
(04-08-2015, 01:36 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Ok, Luke, can you change the info box to list the correct and complete stats as were released, I mean, for god sakes they are quoting RCDB as a Fecking Source! lol Every Firm should be listed, as each played an important part of Cannibal's Creation. Also, what is a talk page? I also referenced the Bills of Lading for ART Engineering and Actemium.

Do you mean you want the info box to say 3 inversions instead of 5? What about 4? lol

Every article on any wiki has its own "talk" page where you discuss the article with other people. This is where I was telling you to add corrections and sign your name. You can see the talk page by clicking the "Discussion" tab at the top of the LiF wiki or the "Talk" tab at the top of Wikipedia.

So to see the Tidal Wave talk page on the LiF wiki, click "Discussion" while you're looking at the LiF Tidal Wave article. To see the Cannibal talk page on Wikipedia, click "Talk" while you're on the Wikipedia Cannibal article.

I really want to stress this, as the concept is fundamental to successfully dealing with editing a wiki. I even made a picture for the walk-through that illustrates how to get to a talk page:
[Image: Tutorial_page_tabs.png]

So a real life example of how this works; The Wikipedia Cannibal page used to say that Coasters' No Limits video had been made by the park. I knew that was wrong so I made a brief comment on the Cannibal talk page about it and somebody came right along and fixed it.

What you need to do is go to that same Cannibal talk page on Wikipedia and plainly state what you think needs to be changed and why. If it fits with Wikipedia's various "policies" somebody will change it sooner than later.

But, I don't think you'll be able to convince many people that all the contractors should be listed, as it doesn't fit well with the What Wikipedia is not policies, particularly the textbook/manual part and the indiscriminate information part.

Luckily that information has long been displayed on the LiF Wiki and is completely within LiF Wiki policy. Thumbs Up!
Click here for eternal salvation.

(04-08-2015, 03:05 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Do you mean you want the info box to say 3 inversions instead of 5? What about 4? lol

Just say...

Inversions: Yes

(04-08-2015, 09:32 AM)Brădēn Wrote: Just say...

Inversions: Yes

There are 4 Inversions, as stated by Lagoon. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-08-2015, 05:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: There are 4 Inversions, as stated by Lagoon. Smile
Their website says 3, have they said 4 somewhere?

Edit: Just to note, RCDB says 5 because they consider the overbanked turn a "cutback" which is an inversion.
Click here for eternal salvation.

Admission page updated to reflect 2017 passport pricing. http://wiki.lagoonisfun.com/index.php?ti..._Admission
Looking back at the April 2015 posts in this topic made me laugh. "We" *cough* Sid *cough* get so hung up on the details sometimes. Too funny.
Yeah, it is amusing.
I'm creating a lockers page for the wiki. I need help on a few pieces of information.

1. What is the cost of the lockers these days?
2. Where are all the locker locations?

Locations I can think of off the top of my head:
- Both sides of the entrance midway
- Cannibal
- Roller Coaster
- BomBora
- Rattlesnake Rapids
- Wicked
- Fire Dragon
- Between Jet Star 2 and Air Race

Thanks for any help!
Lagoon-A-Beach! They got some new ones this year. I thought I heard they were going to put some by TOTC last spring or the year before that still haven't happened. Can't think of any others at the moment.