Wiki Discussion
(01-26-2015, 12:16 AM)Brădēn Wrote: Very nice illustration. Haha

That looks like brads dinner! Enjoy
You may be the shark's dinner on Saturday... Haha
(01-26-2015, 11:12 PM)Brădēn Wrote: You may be the shark's dinner on Saturday... Haha

Nah, he'd give the Shark a tummy ache...ha ha...
The spam attack was worse than I thought. Spammers managed to create over 1300 new accounts and create a wiki page for each account. I've now removed about 300 of the accounts and pages, but I have tons more to go through. It will probably take me a few weeks to remove the remaining spam.

For the foreseeable future, I will create accounts for those of you who are interested in helping on the wiki. Just let me know in this topic, and I will use your forum account email address and username to create a new wiki account. You will then receive an auto-generated password to log in and start using your new account.

Thanks for your patience.
(01-27-2015, 07:54 AM)gregwibert Wrote:
(01-26-2015, 11:12 PM)Brădēn Wrote: You may be the shark's dinner on Saturday... Haha

Nah, he'd give the Shark a tummy ache...ha ha...

Too bad sid aint comin, he could be there dinner! Lol
(01-28-2015, 11:47 PM)Willenator Wrote: The spam attack was worse than I thought. Spammers managed to create over 1300 new accounts and create a wiki page for each account. I've now removed about 300 of the accounts and pages, but I have tons more to go through. It will probably take me a few weeks to remove the remaining spam.

Hey, if you give me the ability to delete pages I can help.
(02-11-2015, 02:36 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Hey, if you give me the ability to delete pages I can help.

I could definitely use the help. I don't have time tonight, but I'll look into it tomorrow on how to set you up to do that on the wiki then hopefully we can finish off all these stupid spam pages.
Does this mean I have to put my thinking cap on and come up with new Descriptions of Rides? Tongue
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-11-2015, 02:36 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Hey, if you give me the ability to delete pages I can help.

See if it lets you have removal access now. I played around with permissions this morning.
(02-12-2015, 02:06 PM)Willenator Wrote:

See if it lets you have removal access now. I played around with permissions this morning.

Yep, I can delete them now. Do you have any particular process you're following to get it under control, or if I should just start deleting pages left and right?

Edit: Yeah, so I'm just deleting them left and right, I'm assuming that's (hopefully) fine.