HollyWood Connection Closes Their Doors
I used to take my kids when they were younger. We haven't been here in years but have fond memories! (Utah Fun Dome/9th Street Galleria was still cool'r)

Good bye Hollywood Connection!

"WEST VALLEY CITY — The Hollywood Connection Family Fun Center and the Ritz 15 in West Valley City are no longer in business.

The company said on its Facebook page that Thursday was its last day of operation after it was bought out by another company.

“I feel really terrible that it’s closing,” ride operator Nash Knowlden said. “There aren’t a lot of places in the valley where kids can go and have fun.”

On its Facebook page, the company thanked its loyal customers for 16 great years.

The 165,000-square-foot facility at 3217 S. Decker Lake Dr. had amusement attractions and entertainment for the entire family.

The facility will be turned into a call center."

A call center? Lame-O!

I only went there once, back in 2003 when a friend and I were killing time before a concert at the E Center. Played laser tag and a few video games. The place was pretty dead except for a handful of kids.
I guess the used rides ads for a Zamperla Crazy Bus, Samba Tower, and Dragon Powered Coaster from a Used Rides site were really those rides after all.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island