Lagoon News Black Friday Season Pass Prices Revealed
Exclamation 
Thanks to baaramewe for pointing out Lagoon has published their pricing for 2015 season passes. Here is the breakdown:

$89.95 + tax if you purchase a season pass from November 27th to December 1st. This is the Black Friday promotion and will be the best price for 2015 season passes. If you miss out on this, you miss out on a fantastic price.

$97.95 + tax if you purchase your season passes from December 2nd to January 7th.

The official season pass prices for 2015 are as follows:

From January 8th to June 7th:
$109.95 + tax per person
$99.95 + tax per person when you buy 4 or more

From June 8th to September 13th:
$120.95 + tax per person
$110.95 + tax per person when you buy 4 or more

In years past, the pricing for the second half of the season has always run for the remainder of the year. I find it interesting that Lagoon has chosen to stop the later pricing on September 13th next year. This leads me to wonder if Lagoon will attempt to offer another Frightmares + following year season pass promotion, or maybe they have something else up their sleeve. Will be interesting to see what happens.

You can purchase a season pass by going here starting November 27th: https://www.lagoonpark.com/servlet/OnlineSales

[Image: B0j5jnL.jpg]
They should do a pass option like Silverwood where a season pass holder can have 2 guests with them each visit.
That's still a great deal. You'll need go at least 2 or 3 times to ride Cannibal once. Haha
(11-12-2014, 03:22 PM)Coasters Wrote: They should do a pass option like Silverwood where a season pass holder can have 2 guests with them each visit.
Please tell me you are Joking! I don't want to lose my faith in Humanity if you are being serious.Confused
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island