Past Forum Members...WHERE ARE THEY NOW!?
(12-28-2014, 09:11 PM)NobodySpecial Wrote:
(11-10-2014, 06:17 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Jordan - Mostly sits in his mom's basement and smokes cannabis.

If that were the case, wouldn't I have been here a lot more often?

Sidenote- someone should reset my old account password, since this was my secret alternate and all...

I'm sure it wasn't true but I was being goofy the day I posted it. Kayla laughed. Smile

I'll reset your password on JordanM / PM it to your NobodySpecial account. Shoot me a PM or e-mail if you have any issues getting in.
(12-28-2014, 10:15 PM)gregwibert Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 09:11 PM)NobodySpecial Wrote: If that were the case, wouldn't I have been here a lot more often?

Sidenote- someone should reset my old account password, since this was my secret alternate and all...

I'm sure it wasn't true but I was being goofy the day I posted it. Kayla laughed. Smile

I'll reset your password on JordanM / PM it to your NobodySpecial account. Shoot me a PM or e-mail if you have any issues getting in.

Don't worry. I got a kick out of it. Smile

Thanks for resetting my password!
^ Right there.

That's my update to the "where are they now" section for Jordan. Tongue
(12-29-2014, 02:49 AM)Willenator Wrote: ^ Right there.

That's my update to the "where are they now" section for Jordan. Tongue

Anytime Jordan! Happy Glad you're back on.

What are you doing these days / working / school ?
Nobody asked where Lloyd was! I couldn't recover my old account, I have no idea what email it was associated with. It's been about 7 years!
Lloyd!! Hope have you been?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I've been alright. How about you?
Kyle and Lloyd remain the only forum members I've ever met irl. Lloyd probably doesn't even remember it.
I'd probably remember if I saw your face.
Welcome back, Lloyd. I'm sure I had a different user name seven years ago, but I don't remember what it was.