Past Forum Members...WHERE ARE THEY NOW!?
Tongue 
This thread is dedicated to past forum members that put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into the forum over the years but no longer appear online.

Where are they now?

(feel free to submit names to me -or- edit this 1st post with additional names)

Edit: Will provided this list of members: http://www.lagoonisfun.com/memberlist.php

Trackbender - Blaine - the winner of a substantial amount of money. Now sitting on a tropical island beach, sipping pina coladas trying not to get caught in the rain.

TiltAWhirlGirl - Moved to Oklahoma to enjoy whirling around in the EF5 Tornadoes.

Rubber Ducky - He's a man now, he joined the Marines and is now buff and enjoys shooting / blowing things up.

Jordan - Mostly sits in his mom's basement and smokes cannabis.
I probably laughed at this more than I should have.
(11-10-2014, 06:17 PM)gregwibert Wrote: This thread is dedicated to past forum members that put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into the forum over the years but no longer appear online.

Where are they now?

(feel free to submit names to me -or- edit this 1st post with additional names)

Trackbender - Blaine - the winner of a substantial amount of money. Now sitting on a tropical island beach, sipping pina coladas trying not to get caught in the rain.

TiltAWhirlGirl - Moved to Oklahoma to enjoy whirling around in the EF5 Tornadoes.

Rubber Ducky - He's a man now, he joined the Marines and is now buff and enjoys shooting / blowing things up.

Jordan - Mostly sits in his mom's basement and smokes cannabis.

Jordans may be the best one haha. Ducky i found out is on a LDS mission!

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
Hahahaha! Life leads us all in so many different places. I know there are a ton more, but I can't find the member list to refresh my memory. Doesn't it exist anymore?
Lol so how many of our former and past members besides jordan and brad use cannabis? Sheesh
You, slick. Tongue
Lol brad must have shared some of his cannabis with me and i just forgot about it.
Haha. You're all smoking
Lol!!!

I remember stumbling on a page that lists all of the forum members but I can't find it now.

Will - could you please point us in the right direction? There are more forum members that need to be added to the 1st post. I seem to remember MetalX and of course MaxFordHamm. LaGrand used to post as well.
(11-11-2014, 05:33 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Lol!!!

I remember stumbling on a page that lists all of the forum members but I can't find it now.

Will - could you please point us in the right direction? There are more forum members that need to be added to the 1st post. I seem to remember MetalX and of course MaxFordHamm. LaGrand used to post as well.
LaGrand is noe LeDude and he posts every blue moon