Ingress!
I play Ingress too! I believe there's a smurf that works there, fro42088.
So that ruined my plan for a platinum guardian by going in on the last day. Frown
(08-17-2015, 09:04 AM)DefyingGravity Wrote: I play Ingress too! I believe there's a smurf that works there, fro42088.
So that ruined my plan for a platinum guardian by going in on the last day. Frown
Yes fro and his cronies are always playing at work. It's no fun that way.
Down with fro yea he plays all day at work, we had whole park green Saturday!
It is impossible to retain a Guardian at Lagoon. The park switches colors way too often.

I'd recommend a portal that isn't on a main road / takes a little effort to get to. I'd also recommend using a "new" portal that was recently approved by Niantic / no one has a claim on yet. Don't link it to anything. Put 4 AXA Shields on it (get a buddy or your wife to help out). My platinum guardian was at 120 days before a smurf took it down using ADA (friggin cheater!) I think Niantic shouldn't let anyone use JARVIS or ADA to take down a portal that has been owned longer than 30 days or something. If they want to take it down, they have to earn it by using bursters / ultras...that would have at least given me the chance to defend it. There is no defense against ADA.
Anyone play at Layton Park yet? I see on ingress intel there are a lot of unique portals there.

We also need to figure out a good day to head to Logan for unique portals (not so unique to Braden...lol)