Frightmares 2014 Live Entertainment
(09-27-2014, 12:47 PM)Brad-n Wrote: Haha. Hey you finally have a pic, Slick. I like it.

wasnt his photo supposed to be a pansy?

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
Kayla is just mean
(09-29-2014, 02:45 PM)Slick Wrote: Kayla is just mean
me?! never! sometimes i think this would be you in the haunted houses if you went alone
OMG

Or maybe this
Ahhhh

I kid i kid

Well the week before it was like 5 minutes long compared to last week being 15....lol I was really frustrated.
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
(09-30-2014, 07:02 AM)Stacy Wrote: Well the week before it was like 5 minutes long compared to last week being 15....lol I was really frustrated.
You did say they were having technical difficulties that most likely resulted in a shorter performance. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I Remember walking by the game time arcade and I saw them setting up the zombi mambo stage and I got SO excited! I can't wait to see them for the first time!
(10-16-2014, 09:33 PM)ilikelagoon Wrote: I Remember walking by the game time arcade and I saw them setting up the zombi mambo stage and I got SO excited! I can't wait to see them for the first time!
The 1997 Cast will always remain the BEST! Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Hey all, come watch the cast of Hackenslash freeze their tushies off while providing the best entertainment this side of Farmington Bay.
They dance, sweat, move, groove, rock, hack, slash, buzz, and cut.
Only 3 nights left, don't be left out in the cold - wait a minute...bring a blanket!
See you there!
Em
(10-28-2014, 09:02 AM)M Wrote: Hey all, come watch the cast of Hackenslash freeze their tushies off while providing the best entertainment this side of Farmington Bay.
They dance, sweat, move, groove, rock, hack, slash, buzz, and cut.
Only 3 nights left, don't be left out in the cold - wait a minute...bring a blanket!
See you there!
Em

be there on Thursday with more then one blanket Smile

Thursday will probably be a lot warmer than Monday was.